Private Digital Investigators in Ohio
We help you find the truth using our state-of-the-art forensics lab, we can access evidence from a wide variety of digital data sources while reducing the costs of digital investigation. We service individuals, businesses, and law firms in Shiloh Ohio as well as surrounding areas.
Private Digital Investigation Services We Offer
- Infidelity Investigation
- Child Custody
- Cyber Harassment/Bullying
- Missing Persons
- Teens Online Safety
- Identity Theft
- Online Extortion
- Cyber Stalking
- Theft of trade secrets or intellectual property
- Accounting fraud
- Investigating employee conduct
- HIPAA violations
- Case Strategy Support
- Forensic Evidence Discovery & Preservation
- Complete Chain of Custody
- Court Accepted Reporting
- Expert Witness Testimony
Digital Forensics Investigation
Our experienced investigators can use advanced forensic tools and investigation experience to uncover digital evidence about your case. Individuals and businesses have trusted us to prove their innocence, find fraud or scams, investigate teens’ online activities, catch cheating partners, and resolve corporate investigations.
- Capture data from phones, computers, social media, and more.
- Data acquisition onsite or remotely from anywhere.
- Fast and discrete investigations.
- Complete report of evidence discovered.
- Expert testimony of evidence in court if needed.
Our tools and expertise allow us to follow digital footprints and track IP addresses, cell phones numbers, email addresses, social accounts, and even specific devices that were used in these crimes. Our investigators have helped track down, scammers, hackers, catfishing attempts, cyber harassment, cyber bullying, identity theft and more.
- Capture data from phones, computers, text messages, voicemails, social media, and more.
- Data acquisition onsite or remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Evidence is correctly captured and preserved for admission in court if required.
- Reasonable retainer without paying for an entire investigation up front.
- Expert court testimony of evidence available.
Social Media Investigation
Despite the best efforts of consumers to protect themselves online cybercriminals have grown sophisticated, and often outwit even savvy users. Cyber criminals view social media accounts as extremely valuable targets. Because of the growth of social media more and more consumers are experiencing identity theft, cyber stalking, and scams. Our experienced investigators can determine if your social media has been compromised and provide solutions. A Social Media Forensic Audit from Infinite Protection can keep you safe online, and give you peace of mind.
- We detect compromised social media accounts and provide a roadmap for fixing them.
- Full investigation into your social media account and report of actions you can take to mitigate threats.
- Former law enforcement officers have decades of experience investigating cybercrime and other online and offline threats.
Cryptocurrency fraud and theft are a huge issue today with consumers potentially loosing thousands of dollars. Infinite Protection has the unique software tools to track crypto across major exchanges and even personal wallets. When your cryptocurrency hits an exchange we can determine the identities of the account holder and send a cease and desist letter to freeze your stolen assets and return them.
- We can track almost any kind of cryptocurrency.
- Investigate the location of crypto when it crosses multiple exchanges or wallets.
- Gather evidence of your attackers for law enforcement.
- Help return cryptocurrency that has been moved to an exchange.
Join other satisfied Shiloh Ohio area customers and get the answers you’re looking for.
We Find the Answers You Need
Finding clear answers when you need digital forensics can be a challenging task, and it can leave you feeling overwhelmed and confused. The Infinite Protection team finds the evidence you’re seeking so you can have peace of mind and closure.
We are here to help you at every stage of your project feel free to contact us with any questions you have.